Sunday, December 3, 2006

Christmas Cookie Party

Hi,

I seem to remember back in August volunteering my kitchen for a cookie baking Christmas get together.  Anyone still interested?

I'd kind of like to keep it a managable size, so please do not forward this outside the group.  If I have overlooked anyone, please let me know. A yes or no reply would be appreciated.

Let's plan on 1:30 (if you need to come later that would be fine).  I'll have basic cookie baking stuff (I would rather not do sugar cookies this year as the prep time exceeded the attention span of most of the bakers last year)!!!  If you would like to volunteer to bring something, contact me.  I thought we could also play some party games (we just got Apples to Apples and it is lots of fun with a large group).

Thanks,
Barb

No comments: