Thursday, March 15, 2007

Flat Rock Playhouse Season Schedule

Flat Rock Playhouse Season Schedule

The Flat Rock Playhouse's season schedule can be seen at www.flatrockplayhouse.org

They are producing lots of shows for folks of all ages this season. The Hart Family will be attending The Veleteen Rabbit (April 13-22), The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (November 8-18), Cinderella (June 13 - July 1), Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (July 25-August 19) and Sherlock Holmes - The Final Adventure (Sept. 5 -30). If you are interested in carpooling let me know.

I encourage you to take advantage of this wonderful theater. It has had, by far, the best productions I have seen since moving to this area. Both their amateur and professional shows are top notch. Prices for shows vary and they offer student prices and group rates for groups of 13 or over. If we have enough interest, I would be willing to handle the arrangements for a group rate. But please let me know ASAP, as I will be purchasing my tickets soon.

Thanks, Barbara Hart (pbjhart1@verizon.net)

No comments: